Come to FDIC 2022 to See our MOGS-20 Oxygen Generator & Cylinder Filling Plant
Join us at Booth #8626 in the middle of Lucas Oil Stadium (LOS) at the FDIC / JEMS 2022 Expo, the country’s largest fire, emergency and disaster preparedness event in Indianapolis, Indiana, April 28th – 30th. See our location inside LOS next to Pierce on the live floor plan.
Our booth will display the compact Mobile Oxygen Generating System (MOGS)-20 that can fill up to 2 H-sized or 33 D-sized bottles per day with medical grade oxygen–perfect for fire departments, EMS, ambulance teams, disaster preparedness facilities, and many other applications. The bigger MOGS-50 and MOGS-100 provide even more oxygen filling power and include the industry’s only blast containment bottle filling cabinet built right in.
Trusted as a reliable world leader in Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) oxygen generators since 1995, OGSI’s US-made equipment is installed throughout the planet. Now your team can dump the unreliable delivery guy and generate your own oxygen on demand!
Advantages and features of OGSI’s leading MOGS line:
- Cut your oxygen costs and reliably generate your own oxygen on-site, on demand, 24×7
- Easily access critical oxygen supply during major storm outages and disasters
- Eliminate unsafe, unreliable logistics and delivery problems
- No more fuel surcharges and other hidden fees
- Compact system, fits easily in firehalls with whip line to a secured outside filling station
- Eco-friendly equipment
- Easy to operate with clear touchscreen panel
- Blast containment bottle fill cabinet (on MOGS 50 & 100 models)
- One-year warranty is included
- Grant funding is available!
Come Visit our Team & Enter a Lucky Draw* to Win a 45″ SamsungTM TV
Speak with our friendly team of professionals at our booth to learn how 24×7 oxygen on demand will help your team always have the reliable oxygen needed to save lives.
All you need is air and electricity to make your own oxygen!