INSTRUCTIONS FOR WIRE TRANSFERS
For More Information Please Contact:
Audubon Machinery Corporation
814 Wurlitzer Drive
North Tonawanda, New York 14120
Tel: (716) 564-5165
Toll Free in US & Canada:
Fax: (716) 564-5173
Please Note: Any order that is completed and awaiting shipment, but held-up by customer payment, will incur a 1% storage fee per month stored.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LETTERS OF CREDIT
- All irrevocable Letters of Credit (L/C) must be Confirmed by a Prime US Bank
- The bank fees for the issuing bank must be paid by the company opening the (L/C).
- Audubon Machinery Corporation will pay only the Confirming Bank Fees.
- Payment must be made in US Dollars.
- Embarkation Port must be listed as “Any North American Port”, we sometimes ship through Canadian ports.
- Transshipments must be permitted.
- Latest shipment must be negotiated between Audubon Machinery Corporation and Customer.
- Expiration date must be at least 21 days after the latest shipment date.
- It is highly recommended that the customer send a draft of the L/C to Audubon Machinery Corporation prior to opening.
- Corresponding bank should contact Audubon Machinery Corporation once the L/C is opened.