This system can reduce oxygen supply costs by 80% or more in most cases. Less than 1 kWh of energy is required to fill one 'M'-size oxygen cylinder and all delivery and handling charges from your current supplier are eliminated.
By making oxygen and filling cylinders at your site the uncertainty and logistics of delivered oxygen supplies are eliminated. With this system in place care providers are also assured that in the event of a disaster their oxygen supply chain will not be in jeopardy. The system itself can also be transported for use at a disaster site. It can be moved by truck and fits easily through a standard 36" wide doorway.
Typical customers for this system include anyone in the Emergency Medical Services industry (ex. Fire Stations, Ambulance Services) along with Hospitals, Clinics, Disaster Preparedness Shelters, Nursing Homes and Veterinary Centers.
- Emergency-Stop button
- PLC controller with NEMA 4 electrical enclosure and UL® listed electrical panel
- Touchscreen operator interface panel
- Two H size oxygen cylinders installed in an integral rack, (MOGS 50 / 100 only)
- Sound attenuating enclosure with slam-action latches and lift-off hinges
- Two position containment fill station accommodates oxygen cylinders up to 31" overall length, (MOGS 50 / 100 only)
Remote fill hose with up to 75 feet of high pressure 3000 psi hose for re-filling cylinders on ambulances without having to remove them
Features of the MOGS-100 Video